Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Holy god...

That has got to be the most amazing flash I have ever seen. The animation is of a professional quality... You have lots of talent. Not only was the animation well done, but the art itself, the characters, were all well drawn and attractive. Superb job. You definitely have a future with animation... There is no doubt in my mind.

Dr Steel's Planet X Dr Steel's Planet X

Great song...

I believe this was the first of the Dr's songs that I heard. It still remains my favorite. Great job with this.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it and long live Steel!

Mega Man: Home Movie Mega Man: Home Movie

Damn good.

Great animation skills. For some reason, the little helmet guy (I forget what they're called.) amuses the hell out of me.

Bury those memories Bury those memories

Great shit, man.

Of course, you already know I love it. I'm loving your use of the EZDrummer. Great sound. It's nice seeing you come along and create better and better stuff each time. Like I already told you, this is my favorite piece of work from you so far.

Great Job, and keep it up!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yupp I do and I'm happy about it! :)

It's my goal to get better. I think that's everyone's goal. I will keep it up man! I will! >: )

Symphony of Destruction! Symphony of Destruction!

Pretty damn good.

Very very good cover. From the vocals right down to the music. I remember talk of this song, but was unaware that it was released. Anyway, the only gripe I have with it is the drums at the solo. The symbols tend to clutter it up a little too much. (which is why I give the 9 for clarity) I give the 3 for originality because there are parts that are pretty much new to the song. Any way, great song, I really enjoyed listening to it. 5/5 and a DL.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks alot for the review, and the 5!!\m/

sad sad

One little problem

It's almost perfect except for one thing. At about 1:17, the guitar with delay/echo (or whatever it's called) has little "pops" in it. It's a small problem, but the quality of this song would be greatly inmproved if you could fix it. Anyway, great song.

DarKsidE555 responds:

PAINT MY FENCE!! lol

Shitty quality ey? First real recording from me with a headset mic. XD

Glad these times are over. ^^

Thanks for checking and paint my fence! >:(